30424wvbcc@gmail.com  © West Virginia British Car Club

WVBCC Members Forum

Local and Regional Shops

This is where you can get and give shop information and experiences.
 Views
2Posts

Engine & Drive Train

A discussion about repairing, improving or modifying your engine, trans., rear end, etc.
 Views
0Posts

Interior

Discussions about seats, door panels, carpeting or anything having to do with your car's interior.
 Views
1Posts

Paint & Body

Anything about maintaning or repairing the exterior of your car.
 Views
1Posts

General Discussions

Anything that isn't specific to one of the other catagories.
 Views
2Posts

Club Talk

Discussions about how our club operates, our meetings or how to improve out club.
 Views
0Posts

Club Events

Information about how we enjoy our cars, car shows, cruises, etc.
 Views
1Posts

Performance

What have you done to improve the performance of your car?
 Views
0Posts
  • J. Patrick
    Nov 1, 2018

I've always had issues with rubber mats and carpet raveling around the gas pedal. With my old style pedal at times would pop out from the metal bar, most of the time the pedal would rotate lying flat on the floorboard. I removed the old gas pedal a few years ago using the metal bar for my gas feed. A lot of British car owners do this. My thinking now is that using the metal bar for a gas feed positions the foot further away from the brake pedal. I know for most people this wouldn't be an issue but, consider the snug compartment we shove our feet in, consider lag time when the brain sends a message to stop and your foot hits the brake. I purchased this pedal and other reinvented disability parts from Bugeyeguy
  • J. Patrick
    Mar 14, 2018

Bill Hall and Jim Patrick are hosting a weekend cruise August 10, 11, 12, 2018. We will meet at the usual spot. 7-11 below the Capitol at 9:30 on Friday August 10Th. for the trip to Pocahontas Co. We will be stopping along the way for lunch. Bill and Lillie have room at their camp for ten. Jim and Rusty have room for two at their Dodge City Camp. We have another camp at Dodge City available for four. If you like there are bed and breakfast in Marlinton. I contactedinfo@locusthillwv.com for room availability. at this time they have space. Friday evening Bill and Lillie are hosting ribeye steak dinner. Saturday we will meet 9:30 at Rt. 39 convenience store located in Huntersville Wv. for gas and oil. The Cruise begins. Stop for photo op at Jefferson Pools, maybe take a dip? Warm Springs VA Lunch at the Country Cafe just south of Hot Springs VA Saturday evening dinner will be at Alfredo's in Marlinton. Information was passed out at February's meeting. It contains information about the Saturday drive. We need a tentative head count.
  • tr4airs
    Mar 13, 2018

Several members have reserved rooms at the Quality Inn in Lewisburg for the event. I have gotten an inquiry from PJ on BritishV8, Dave and Marge King know him from the Moss Challenge, so I shared the room information on a thread on BritishV8.org. I don't know if PJ or anybody else from that group will come. We started with 10 rooms reserved at our special rate. If more people reserve rooms the block can be expanded.