April Meeting Minutes
WV British Car Club
Minutes of Meeting
April 1st, 2017
Golden Corral, Cross Lanes, WV
The meeting was called to order by President Bill Michael.
Nineteen members were in attendance. They were Bill Michael, Jim Lee, Bob Waldron, Dave Neil, John Riffe, Don Barry, Ken Rubin, Richard Reese, Dan Blackwood, Steve Ewing, Mark Mason, Richard Stephenson, Larry Stonestreet, Earl Arentz, Don Fugate, Barry McCoy, Don Gross, Charlie Justice and Cindra Justice.
Tickets were given out for a door prize drawing.
Old business mentioned:
The March Pistons and Pints at Fat Patty’s was a great evening with 23 people attending.
New Business discussed:
1. April 20th Pistons and Pints will be at Black Sheep in Huntington.
2. Richard Stephenson reminded us September 29th - October 2nd is the MGC’s 50th Birthday Adventure. It will be held in Abingdon, Virginia. He had information to pass out to those interested.
3. Bill reminded us of the Concour at the Greenbrier September 23rd & 24th.
4. The Doo Wop will be in late September.
5. Larry Bailey has two upcoming car shows.
6. There was some discussion about an upcoming drive. Several options were mentioned. Mark Mason will get information for Blennerhassett. It is not open yet so that would be in the future. Barry McCoy was also going to get information for another destination - possibly the Milton Car Museum and Hill Billy Hot Dogs.
7. The British V-8 Show registration will begin May 1st.
8. We are hoping to have a Givens Tech session coming up soon.
9. Earl Arentz was the lucky winner of the door prize. It was a British Car Club hat.